Author Topic: Enough is Enough, For Tat2Adam!  (Read 2930 times)

Offline PSYCHO

• SFSC
  • Local Hero (Platinum)
  • Liked: 25
  • Soft hated: 0
  • Just add water
    • View Profile
    • Earthmovers
Enough is Enough, For Tat2Adam!
« on: August 27, 2007, 10:19:27 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • OK, Listen folks Please read this thru.

Not to dredge up more Drama but, somethings got to be done about that 1 Parky. I know many people have Contact info & email addresses or whatever so we need some sort of petition to get rid of this guy. He's the white shirt that is constantly starting trouble with everyone. he has a flat top kinda haircut, chubby, drives either a quad or the Parks van & is just a power tripped jerk to everyone. he has no interpersonal skills, he's rude, Racists & just a bully. He doesnt care much for working, just being a jerk like some corrupt cop.

Now we all do not know every rule of the NYC parks, most do not, BUT, No one deserves to be exploited by some power trip looser who is just being a dick becuase he could never be a real cop. Tat2Adam was on his bike with his wife & Kids as they rolled by in the Van, they yelled to him in front of his family, "Get the fark out of the way!", of course Adam was shocked & offended & said eff you back as the drove by. The stoped the Van & this guy gets out & tell Aadam he is under arrest & to put hi hands behind his back. Now most of us dont know that riding a bike on the boardwalk is illegal &  all but there was no reaso for this. They were being rude & insulted some guy in front of his family, then tried to get all tuff guy & arrest him on the Boardwalk for riding a bike like he was some criminal. Adam aint no joke & told this guy, "You got No chance bro." when he confronted him, Even this parkies coworkers would not intervien becuase they too knew he was doing something wrong. I have personally witnessed this guy go after Black & spanish only 10 to 15 year old skateboarders, even on the boardwalk Ive seen him go out of his way to antagonize them while theyre sitting still on a bench. He's gone out of his way to push buttons with even me for standing still with my video cam in my hand. Ive tried to talk to him about the time he was holding a boys skateboard randsom after a misscomunication on the parks behalf (allowing the boys to skate with out a helmet after the boys asked if it was ok, then accusing them of breaking the rules, this guy stole their boards & told them there parents would be fined heavily for coming to collect the boards) & he tried to drive by real slow & give me the gangster tuff guy eye & when I tried to get him to stop & answer somequestions about getting the kids board back, he just drove slow looking at me like that & refused to stop or speak to me, just stare in my eyes untill I yelled, "OK then I'll call your supervisor! Is that Jill?!" he stopped, slamed it in reverse, gunned it back & said, "What?! what did you just say to me?!" I said Im calling your sup, since youre refusing to talk to me, then he told me, "those kids aint nothing but trouble, Thats all they are & will ever be, Just look at em!" they were sitting on a bench, in shorts, t-shirts & sneakers. Not gangster at all but dressed just like me. I said they look like kids. besides, I pay your salary why wouldnt you stop & talk to me untill I threatened calling your sup. He just stared out the front wondow. He needs to stop being a ball buster to people who are just being people & pay attention to the actual crimes like the same dude that rips off evereyones stuff & still gets let go everytime & the a-holes that litter up the beach everyday rather then bullying some man & his kids becuase he couldnt drive as fast as he wanted on the boardwalk & screaming profanities out a window of a Parks Dept. van in front of Kids & the public.

This 1 guys has a serious chip on his shoulders & I believe him to be a danger to everyone, he uses his posistion to bully people, antagonize & he should not have the positsion. he is a "Bad Cop" type & I think a patition or whatever needs to be done to get this guy either removed or placed elsewhere asap. Theres just no need for the trouble  he generates. Its got to stop. Wioll a petition work & if so, would you all sign it?
    « Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 10:32:12 AM by THE R0CKNESS MONSTER »

Offline Spindrift

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 3
    • Soft hated: 1
      • View Profile
    Re: Enough is Enough, For Tat2Adam!
    « Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 10:55:18 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I've never seen this guy but boy oh boy what a jackass. I remember your prevoius posts about this SOB. Keep a record of all of his misbehavin'. STart video taping him. Get some evidence together and get rid of him.

Offline PSYCHO

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Just add water
      • View Profile
      • Earthmovers
    « Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • You probabaly have seen him you just werent thnkin about it. He's always cruising by on a quad with his thick green coat on. he's a white shirt so I know he's higher up then some of the others. The guy will make a nothign situation into something just to be a jerk. The day he bugged me & PoppaGB he drove by lookin at me like a tuff guy, then got about 60 yards away & turned around just to come bust our balls. He said, You gota media pass for those cameras. Poppa just luaghed & said, "Get the ef outta hear, Media pass? What the hells that?" Then he just sat there all dumb founded becuase he didnt even know what that was & drove off with out saying a word becuase he's retarded. He only stoopped to bully us, he didnt actually think about what he was doing.

The guys no good & before one of any of us at the beach, on this messageboard or whatever ends up in jail becuase of some fake trumped up charges for this guys entertainment, we need to let it be known the guys up to no good. He's gotta go.

Jake? Any info on this stituation?

jscottk

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 11:24:48 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Little Nasty, this is the same guy that gave us crap about moving the garbage cans during high tide.
    En quote, " I don't pick up garbage, my job is too write tickets to the idiot surfers jumping off the jetty "

He is a serious public relations disaster for the Parks Dept.
    And an  example of misuse of authority powers in a community already sick of misused privilege and power.
    Sign it? I will help write it.  Time to get a petition to make sure he isn't back next year.

Can we move this to a more public forum, there might be more examples of his behaviour to collect?

Offline malibu casey

• Site Photographer
    • Local (Gold)
    • Liked: 4
    • lowbrow but I rock a little knowhow
      • View Profile
      • nycwahine.com
    « Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 11:29:29 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I'd like to get a definitive answer regarding their authority- detainment & arrest vs. issuing summonses, etc.

Powertrip aside, this guy is totally unprofessional.  He represents the City of New York and is cursing out the public while on duty and in uniform.  Is that what out government is supposed to do?  I think even McDonald's would fire someone for doing that, and this guys is a City official.
    look around, look around, look around. all around, all around, all around

Offline frroK

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 17
      • AOL Instant Messenger - frrok
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 11:36:18 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I will sign it...st this a-hole  I wish I was there when talked to Adam like that.

Offline PSYCHO

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Just add water
      • View Profile
      • Earthmovers
    « Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 11:45:49 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I'd like to get a definitive answer regarding their authority- detainment & arrest vs. issuing summonses, etc.

Powertrip aside, this guy is totally unprofessional.  He represents the City of New York and is cursing out the public while on duty and in uniform.  Is that what out government is supposed to do?  I think even McDonald's would fire someone for doing that, and this guys is a City official.

Good Point! Micky Dees would def fire someone for that, I got Fired from McDonalds for telling a really rude customer to "How bout I Fuckin shove this up your azz." Ha I got fired.

The guy is a train wreck & def has this Copland attitude. Total abuse of power & I agree, maybe we should move this to a more public part of the forum. he's aseriousl A-hole.

Offline seb

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 99
    • Soft hated: 5
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 11:55:50 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Authority is one thing, poeple skills another...which obviously he lacks and working at a public beach defnitely calls for... maybe just email his supervisor with these reports of abuse listed here and that might just be enough to get him the Fuck out of there! Or we all jump him on his last beach day ;D
    it's 6AM, have you seen a donkey?

Offline PSYCHO

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Just add water
      • View Profile
      • Earthmovers
    « Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 12:03:54 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! thats funny bro. We siad that the other day, it wuolda been an al out battle royale if we saw a bunch of Parks guys jump on Adam & we were all there. especially if we witnessed the whole thing of them saying, get the ef outta the way. Thats just not cool at all. Why couldnt he just say, "Excuse me sir, I dont want to ruin your nice day but it is in fact illegal to ride your bike on the board walk would you mind, walking it or moving down to the designated bike path for your safety?"  Not, "Get the eff outta the way!" who says that who isnt an a-hole lookin for trouble?

Offline PTSD

• Administrator
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 30
    • http://abtsliving.com/2.0/
      • AOL Instant Messenger - bigpox
      • View Profile
      • ABTS Living
      • Email
    « Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 12:13:33 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Call the Reporter at the wave. Ask her to look in to the matter.

I'm sure he will fill her notebook with a bunch of little gem like quotes that can get him fired.

approach the reporter with a good punch line, some how compare him to the wild dog packs that use to roam the boardwalk. They love stuff like that.

Offline little_nasty

• Administrator
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 22
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 12:20:51 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • this is a perfect situation for the ombudsman that i think we really need.

A petition might be worthwhile, but personally, i'd want to have solid evidence (microphone recording, video, etc.) to back up the story.  If one has learned anything when dealing with abuse of power with persons of authority, you really must have solid physical evidence to make a persuasive case-closed case to get someone fired, removed, or reassigned.
    « Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 12:25:26 PM by little_nasty »

box

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down

• can't you just call and send a
    Authority is one thing, poeple skills another...which obviously he lacks and working at a public beach defnitely calls for... maybe just email his supervisor with these reports of abuse listed here and that might just be enough to get him the fark out of there! Or we all jump him on his last beach day ;D

i was thinking the same thing about sending in a complaint about the dude.when i've called about the trash they file a complaint which gets put in a big stack but i think with harassment it would go in a shorter stack? while y'all talking about petitions each day you don't send some voice to the higher ups he's out there being a dick and getting paid for it. pick up a phone and find out from 311 what the steps are for filing complaints. solid evidence, i agree with ln but in the meantime start phoning/mailing in the complaints!!

Offline Crackie Onassis

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 206
    • Soft hated: 13
    • Are you down with the people?
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • If this is what happened, which NYCWahine seems to confirm through her post, a legitimate complaint should be registered to the Parks Dept ASAP. In short, this uncivil servant needs to sit in a chair across from Adrien Benape, Jill or someone else and be reprimanded. Considering his conduct, I don't think that is beyond reason.

So heavy you can't even pick it up.

Offline PSYCHO

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Just add water
      • View Profile
      • Earthmovers
    « Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 01:23:20 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Yeah man, its just not justified. Ive seen this guy purposefully take a stand against some surfer or skater but drive right by a pack of 10 people with so much trash around them at 6:45pm & never stop & ask anyone to pick up the garbage. he def just likes his position of authority to take it out on people he freely dislikes. Not putting anyone down but rather just for hypothetical jabber, i'd say this guy was maybe some sort of a football type or Bully that really used to pick on others for their differences. He's way too confident & generally goes for people of a more, Minority,  surf or skateboard type lifestyle. He doesnt bother anyone else but when he talks about the people he does go after, he says it with such disgust & conviction on his face. Thats not a good sign.

I dont know but I know many others have had almost fist fights with this guy before. Tawanna had some issue that went berzerk once too. I think Tye had an issue with him too, I dont know, too many stories to recall but theres obviously some thing wrong.

JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

where you at?!

Offline pefa

• Local Access
    • Local (Gold)
    • Liked: 0
    • ALOHA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 03:43:34 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Little Nasty, this is the same guy that gave us crap about moving the garbage cans during high tide.
    En quote, " I don't pick up garbage, my job is too write tickets to the idiot surfers jumping off the jetty "

yes it is- that was right after he wanted to arrest towana for yelling back at him about indy on the beach.....

SARGENT STEDENKO is his name........ well not really, but he does look and act like him.

his real name is sgt. healy, and yes is a big prick who should be 'neutralized'
    LIVE   ALOHA