• Liked: 0
  • Soft hated: 0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 124th?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • whats so bad about moving from ROCK to LB...wtf? thats actually a really nice area. as BB said close to a train and ferry,  fckin haters ... dont listen to people that can't hang ....

jake, see ya !  ;)

Frroky I was thinking the same thing, haters... As far as I'm concerned Rock is getting better one person at a time, If Jake leave that counts for 2.  ;D 

Hahahahhahaaa....100 points!

Home is where you make it, TC - I lived on 121 a while back, hasnt changed much - it was more than fine then, it's more than fine now.

I am sure it is, like anything you have to make the best of things. My buget is limited, trust me if I could I would own a house in Atlantic Beach right in the heart of it all but I am no where close to affording that. I always liked the stick together mentality of the Rocka crew so I wanted to see what people thought and I have gotten some positve and negative PM's. As you guys know I am a pretty stocked person in regards to surfing and the ocean in general so any beach front place is paradise for me. LB is expensive and only getting more expensive and I will hopefully be a self supporting grad student soon going to school in NYC, (SUNY Maritime) and Rock would be an easier commute between work and school, plus cheaper. My land lord keeps raising the rent and I am allready stretching it as it is.

Offline Ya Motha!

• Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 0
    • big time!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 12:29:20 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Thats a nice part of the peninsula. its just a 34 block ride on the bike to the spot. Pickles and Pies on 116 is the sh*t!
    Religion is for people who are afraid to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who been to hell and don't want to go back.

Offline PSYCHO

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 25
    • Just add water
      • View Profile
      • Earthmovers
    « Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • TC check your PM's.

box

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 01:03:30 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • whats so bad about moving from ROCK to LB...wtf? thats actually a really nice area. as BB said close to a train and ferry,  fckin haters ... dont listen to people that can't hang ....

jake, see ya !  ;)

Frroky I was thinking the same thing, haters... As far as I'm concerned Rock is getting better one person at a time, If Jake leave that counts for 2.  ;D 

uh who are the haters in this thread? who is not "hanging"? don't be whack.

Offline frroK

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 17
      • AOL Instant Messenger - frrok
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 01:12:20 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down

jake, see ya !  ;)

:-*

box

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 01:23:09 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down

jake, see ya !  ;)

:-*
    frrok you're a fag  :P