Author Topic: 100th precinct has some explaining to do  (Read 1931 times)

Offline Crackie Onassis

• Local Access
  • Local Hero (Platinum)
  • Liked: 206
  • Soft hated: 13
  • Are you down with the people?
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
Re: 100th precinct has some explaining to do
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 04:42:04 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • They were too busy trying to steal my surfboards off the roof of my friends car while we went in to the grocery store for some grub. When I walked up on who I'm pretty sure was the sergeant himself trying to undue the straps he said he was doing us a favor because "these things get stolen around here all the time". They apparently wanted to teach us a lesson and were going to leave a note on the car and have us pick them up at the precinct where they were going to lecture us. There were literally 3 suvs and 6 mother f'ing cops trying to steal my surf boards instead of doing their jobs. I know brown trout gets stolen all the time down there but I didn't realize the cops were doing it too. DICKS!

This happened?

Offline Bacon

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 263
    • Soft hated: 27
    • 5'2" or nothin' bru
      • View Profile
    100th precinct has some explaining to do
    « Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 05:10:20 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • This is the same sh!t that happened with the people who were leaving their backpacks on the beach. Instead of targeting the fvcking criminals, the police target the innocent would-be victims for tempting the criminals.

I say hack off the hands of bag thiefs caught in the act and string up the hands on the boardwalk. That will serve as ten times the deterrent that the bikini patrol does.

Beginning to think that my father and grandfather were the only decent cops in this state.
    I need the sea because it teaches me.

Offline Iron Mermaid

• Wahine
    • Semi-Regular (Bronze)
    • Liked: 4
    • Soft hated: 0
    • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
    • Browser:
    • Chrome 19.0.1084.52 Chrome 19.0.1084.52
      • View Profile
      • Email
    « Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 06:29:17 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • They were too busy trying to steal my surfboards off the roof of my friends car while we went in to the grocery store for some grub. When I walked up on who I'm pretty sure was the sergeant himself trying to undue the straps he said he was doing us a favor because "these things get stolen around here all the time". They apparently wanted to teach us a lesson and were going to leave a note on the car and have us pick them up at the precinct where they were going to lecture us. There were literally 3 suvs and 6 mother f'ing cops trying to steal my surf boards instead of doing their jobs. I know brown trout gets stolen all the time down there but I didn't realize the cops were doing it too. DICKS!

They told you they were going to take them?
    Not that Im doubting you, I know all about how effed up the popo can be here, but just want to make sure.
    Next time try to get a photo of it occureing and who's involved.  Taking names wont do a bit of good since they will just deny being there.

Yes they told me straight out that they were going to take them. In fact, they said they had to call for extra cars just to take them because one of them was a long board. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes and ears. SIX cops! SIX!!! What the F*CK?

Offline Bacon

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • 5'2" or nothin' bru
      • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 06:41:54 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Vigilante justice is needed.

Someone put the call out for D!ck Wax Window Guy.

Offline ankleslapper

• Wahine
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 30
    • Soft hated: 0
    • Mac OS X 10.6.8 Mac OS X 10.6.8
    • Browser:
    • Safari 5.1.7 Safari 5.1.7
      • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 06:58:15 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I shot a text to my friend the park ranger....
    His reply....

"We have a couple staff out there for endangered species monitoring, we don't handle beach maintanance.  They beach rake the sand constantly because the gated yuppie community over there wants a "clean" beach not understanding grasses and shell cover makes essential habitat for wildlife.  It's the district management of parks out there, they are beholden to special interests.  I was overruled by their keepers often when I worked out there."

So there you go.... Die, yuppie scum.
    thanks for asking about that kat.  sure as hell ain't no gated community where I'm talking about -- I'm talking right near / on surfing beach. Also, if the gated yuppie community wants a clean beach, they should pick up their damn trash.  I'm in the wrong profession.  For as much garbage as I pick up, might as well collect a paycheck for it.  I might just apply to Sanitation.  Might as well get on payroll & benefits.  Though I do work in PR -- there has got to be a story in how effed up it all is....everything being aired in this thread...
    the A is a small price to pay

Offline seb

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 99
    • Soft hated: 5
    • Mac OS X Mac OS X
    • Browser:
    • Safari 5.1 Safari 5.1
      • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 07:24:50 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Fodder for "the wave" maybe?
    it's 6AM, have you seen a donkey?

Offline Bacon

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • 5'2" or nothin' bru
      • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 07:41:00 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Police are part of the executive branch of government. Their job is to enforce the rules, not make them.

When did they get the right to create on the site legislation allowing them to ignore illegal parkers on holiday weekends and preemptively steal surfboards?

Offline RayG

• Hoon
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 189
    • Soft hated: 10
    • Windows XP Windows XP
    • Browser:
    • Chrome 19.0.1084.52 Chrome 19.0.1084.52
      • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: June 04, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Don't go to "Parks", or the Dept of Sanitation, or Dept of Traffic... You GO TO THE NEWSPAPERS OR MEDIA.. They'd LOVE to get the stories out about the horrible jobs everyone is doing.
    Sent from Coleco Vision NEC Zilog Z80A CPU