Author Topic: Hurricane Sandy Benefit Show for Rockaway Feb 7th, 2013 at Rodeo Bar NYC! Click for details!  (Read 277 times)

Online SeaCliff

• Administrator
  • Local Hero (Platinum)
  • Liked: 774
  • Soft hated: 35
  • Captain GoodVibes
  • Mac OS X 10.7.5 Mac OS X 10.7.5
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 23.0.1271.101 Chrome 23.0.1271.101
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SurfRxNY
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - surfrxny
    • View Profile
    • NYNJSurf.com: Surf Information for LI and the Jersey Shore...
    • Email
from the facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/440434372695026/441219195949877/

As all of you know, Rockaway Beach took a real beating from Hurricane Sandy. The raging ocean waters came in fast and left the town with a massive open wound. I myself was fortunate in that my 3rd floor apartment wasn't damaged. But most of my friends weren't so lucky. On top of losing their homes, many of my fellow Rockaway residents are now faced with the insurmountable task of repairing their homes on their own dime. This is why we now, ask for your help.

Thanks to the organization of Simon Chardiet (Simon and the Bar Sinisters), I will be playing a show with two other great bands on February 7th, at the Rodeo Bar. ALL the proceeds from this show will go to our neighbors and friends on Beach 87th street who lost their homes in the Hurricane.

Tickets to the show can be purchased here:
http://www.ticketfly.com/event/209617

It's gonna be one hell of a lineup:

Matthew Kiss @ 8:30
Screaming Rebel Angels @ 9:30
Simon and The Bar Sinisters @ 10:30

So many people have asked me what they could do to further help the people of Rockaway. My answer right now is COME TO THIS SHOW. Grab a few friends, come down, and have a great time while supporting a great cause. All the money we make will go DIRECTLY to those who need it most. So please, come on down and show your support for those who truly need it!
Webmaster, NYNJSurf.com - Follow NYNJSurf on Instagram - click here ---> @NYNJSurf - Site Comments, questions or requests? Email me! [email protected]