Author Topic: Happy New Year. While you party I work for 27 hours straight.  (Read 389 times)

Offline Spindrift

• Local Access
  • Local Hero (Platinum)
  • Liked: 3
  • Soft hated: 1
    • View Profile
Happy New Year. While you party I work for 27 hours straight.
« on: December 31, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I'm about to set the record for most hours I have ever worked in a row. While you guys are all having an awesome time, I am about to work from 6PM on New Years Eve until 9PM New Years Day. And yes, I will be working drunken drugged out raging New Years events. I have to watch eveyrone else have a good time. Then again my good time will come in one week when the fat paycheck arrives for working 27 hours straight - at holiday pay.

Offline Ya Motha!

• Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
    • big time!
      • View Profile
    Re: Happy New Year. While you party I work for 27 hours straight.
    « Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 03:37:32 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I worked last New Years checking tickets at this night club in the city. What a disaster the club was, people were getting thrown to the curb by the bouncers, tackled and cloths lined- pretty entertaing actually. mind you these people paid about $200 - $500 to get in.
    Girls were coming up to me with there mascara running down their face screaming " my new years is ruined!"
    Not bad, fat pay check- besides I hate going out on New Years.
    Religion is for people who are afraid to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who been to hell and don't want to go back.