NYNJSurf.com Forums - Surfing NY NJ! New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Message Board Community Forums

Back on Dry Land => Team DeskRider Headquarters - for the working NY and NJ Surfer! => Topic started by: SeaCliff on May 14, 2012, 01:49:12 PM

Title: I Hate Mondays!
Post by: SeaCliff on May 14, 2012, 01:49:12 PM
'nuf said.

grrrrrrrrrr.

:-\
Title: Re: I Hate Mondays!
Post by: Patches O'houlihan on May 14, 2012, 02:05:21 PM
todays kinda monday is bittersweet for me. back to back finals this morning, done by 130 and i am finished for the semester and just one 3 week summer course and independent study to bang out my final remaining credits to graduate. doing the walking thing sat. feels like jumping the gun a bit with a couple summer courses still to go but still pretty cool.

going spearfishing now, concert later, surf the next few days with absolutely NO responsibilities for the rest of the week. feels good after my toughest semester and year past me. stoked
Post by: Bacon on May 14, 2012, 02:09:05 PM
todays kinda monday is bittersweet for me. back to back finals this morning, done by 130 and i am finished for the semester and just one 3 week summer course and independent study to bang out my final remaining credits to graduate. doing the walking thing sat. feels like jumping the gun a bit with a couple summer courses still to go but still pretty cool.

going spearfishing now, concert later, surf the next few days with absolutely NO responsibilities for the rest of the week. feels good after my toughest semester and year past me. stoked

But what are you going to be when you grow up?
Post by: Patches O'houlihan on May 14, 2012, 02:14:16 PM
an astronaut
Post by: Bacon on May 14, 2012, 02:22:29 PM
Awesome!

I'm going to be a ninja.
Post by: HydroGlide on May 14, 2012, 02:24:46 PM
an astronaut
Spearfishing in Space - check out NASA's help Wanted board.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gmJVhopWO99BriFKYUc4Km5_PbbQ?docId=CNG.d1c14754f585e752b4e73771c6fc1b86.8e1 (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gmJVhopWO99BriFKYUc4Km5_PbbQ?docId=CNG.d1c14754f585e752b4e73771c6fc1b86.8e1)
Post by: seacow on May 14, 2012, 02:46:44 PM

Congrats!  8)
Post by: snaggletooth on May 14, 2012, 04:13:14 PM

Congrats!  8)

yeah - congrats!! i'd really like to lose responsibilities for a while.

one of our dogs ripped the other one's head open this morning, so poor little girl had to go in for stitches this morning. huge gash on her head, could see all the flesh of her forehead. FU Monday! yesterday, all the assholes seemed to be out in full force, too. i don't know what's going on.
Post by: Bacon on May 14, 2012, 04:38:34 PM

Congrats!  8)

yeah - congrats!! i'd really like to lose responsibilities for a while.

one of our dogs ripped the other one's head open this morning, so poor little girl had to go in for stitches this morning. huge gash on her head, could see all the flesh of her forehead. FU Monday! yesterday, all the assholes seemed to be out in full force, too. i don't know what's going on.

That's terrible! Sorry to hear that. Just have onefin lick the wound for her later.
Post by: SeaCliff on May 15, 2012, 05:11:27 PM
At this particular moment in time, I'm not terribly fond of Tuesdays, either.  >:(
Post by: Bacon on May 15, 2012, 05:51:40 PM
Eff Tuesdays!
Post by: three_fins_out on May 15, 2012, 08:40:30 PM
As les claypool said "weekends dont mean that much when your unemployed, cept you get to hang out with your working friends!"

As someone who works 7 days a week i feel like weekends don't mean anything and Monday is as good a day for a bender as any :)
Post by: HotGaga on June 22, 2012, 06:02:01 AM
Since my childhood days I hate Mondays because of going to school but now I hate Mondays because of the work. :'(
Post by: surfplusart on June 22, 2012, 12:58:50 PM
the bots are getting better, but still some ways to go, in terms of colloquial English
Post by: cenzdog on July 08, 2012, 08:32:33 PM
Going into this Monday with my eye on a possible 2' 6" swell...  may top out at 2.2' 6sec by Wed. ...  :o stoked.
Post by: ChristineRose on September 09, 2012, 08:11:19 AM

Well, as far as I concern Mondays make me feel boring and dreadful especially because of my parents. Both of them will leave me alone at home and go for their jobs. They work five days but I miss them badly on Mondays, because in the weekends my parents spend their time with me.
Post by: lisa on September 09, 2012, 10:16:48 PM
When was the last TDR?   
Post by: BottleBaby on September 12, 2012, 07:45:54 AM
You mean Monday? Oh horrible. Just because of my IT degree had to say more than 9 hours in the institute.
Post by: Bacon on September 12, 2012, 08:19:19 AM
TDR! TDR! TDR!
Post by: nycwipeout on September 12, 2012, 01:04:54 PM
hooters! hooters! hooters!
Post by: Bacon on September 12, 2012, 04:29:59 PM
hooters! hooters! hooters!

Can you imagine the receipt we'd get? In place of the Asian slur, the waitstaff would put in "fatoldgrossdudes".
Post by: SeaCliff on January 13, 2013, 10:14:54 PM
(https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/481342_492257534160590_158774200_n.jpg)
Post by: BellaJack on April 02, 2013, 12:42:00 AM

I just love Mondays, especially because I can meet my boyfriend in the work place........
Post by: SeaCliff on April 02, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

I just love Mondays, especially because I can meet my boyfriend in the work place........

Good for you, Bella.  ::)

(Spam links deleted by admin, post left intact because...I don't know, I guess I just didn't want to hurt Bella's feelings. Heck, she's already been without her boyfriend all weekend, and I'm feeling like she might be in a sad place. 8) )
Post by: bones on April 02, 2013, 01:32:25 PM
So much for discrete relationships.
Post by: DorathyBOB on September 05, 2013, 03:18:23 AM
I just hate the first half of Monday, because feel bit lazy to wake up early morning!!!!!