NYNJSurf.com Forums - Surfing NY NJ! New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Message Board Community Forums

Back on Dry Land => Team DeskRider Headquarters - for the working NY and NJ Surfer! => Topic started by: frroK on September 27, 2011, 09:41:12 AM

Title: Hiatus
Post by: frroK on September 27, 2011, 09:41:12 AM
I will most likely be on hiatus from tDR starting next week. Most likely getting laid off.:( If anyone works in IT and know of any openings. Let me know.
Title: Re: Hiatus
Post by: snaggletooth on September 27, 2011, 11:15:35 AM
good luck, frrokster. hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, hope it leads to bigger and better things and some surfing in between
Post by: SeaCliff on September 27, 2011, 11:17:40 AM
Hey frrok, I got a copy of your resume yesterday - I'll pass it around to some of my contacts, you never know!!
Post by: Mims on September 27, 2011, 11:56:11 AM
Good luck my little frrokito.
Post by: The Lone Surfer on September 27, 2011, 12:48:31 PM
Oh Fuck. Pm me your email address.
Post by: frroK on September 27, 2011, 01:49:11 PM
Hey frrok, I got a copy of your resume yesterday - I'll pass it around to some of my contacts, you never know!!
Oh wow! Really? How did that happen. I was actually going to send it out to a few folks.

...oh watt. I think i know Who. ;)
Post by: frroK on September 27, 2011, 02:08:11 PM
good luck, frrokster. hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, hope it leads to bigger and better things and some surfing in between
Thanks snags. That's what I'm hoping. I'm  due for a change anyway. It's just really depressing. I pretty much know it's going happen and some people around me are going around like it's any other day. They all know the cuts are coming. Again!
Post by: SeaCliff on September 27, 2011, 02:18:39 PM
Oh wow! Really? How did that happen. I was actually going to send it out to a few folks.

...oh watt. I think i know Who. ;)

You have lots of friends, my friend!
Post by: PTSD on September 27, 2011, 06:43:25 PM
I will personally place your rez in my CIO hand. Send it!
Post by: Crackie Onassis on September 28, 2011, 09:09:47 AM
Me too. . .

Call Ben Watson.
Post by: Northstreet on September 28, 2011, 09:41:17 AM
Sorry to here you've got to deal with this stress, but hang in there, and keep your spirits up, this might end up being a change for the better, or a better lifestyle...
Post by: little_nasty on October 01, 2011, 07:33:28 AM
hey frrok - send me your resume!
Post by: ChopChaser on October 02, 2011, 10:23:24 AM
We (Rock community) will figure something out, I have been asking around. Hell I would hire you if Local Office could afford IT (one day).
Post by: frroK on October 03, 2011, 10:44:38 AM
We (Rock community) will figure something out, I have been asking around. Hell I would hire you if Local Office could afford IT (one day).
Haha. Thanks walt. Today is my last day here. I'm actually feeling really positive about this situation. I'm not going to sweat it to much. I was super depressed for a few weeks but realized that I have an awesome community of friends! I'm going to take my time and find a job that will make me happy. Yes. It sucks and it will be tough but I have confidence and that's all that matters. 

And I have to thank Val. If it wasn't for her support I would be a mess!(psychlogically) lol
Post by: frroK on November 18, 2011, 10:22:13 AM
still here... but there is hope... got a few leads, hopefully they work out.  good news is ive been surfing my brains out. last swell I think I surfed 6 or 7 days in a row... LOL!
Post by: Harry Balzsac on November 18, 2011, 11:02:51 AM
still here... but there is hope... got a few leads, hopefully they work out.  good news is ive been surfing my brains out. last swell I think I surfed 6 or 7 days in a row... LOL!
Being unemployed mostly sucks ... except when there's waves! I feel ya, frrok!

Post by: The Lone Surfer on November 18, 2011, 11:17:36 AM
At least you've been able to take advantage of a pretty good run of surf.
Post by: frroK on April 23, 2012, 03:33:43 PM
I'm. Semi back. Temp gig til June. Better than nothing I guess
Post by: ankleslapper on April 23, 2012, 05:52:56 PM
that's great frrok...hope you'll be happy...and still get out there for waves....whenever we have them.......  (we actually missed you out there yesterday...wasn't much...but a few coming thru in the afternoon rain)