NYNJSurf.com Forums - Surfing NY NJ! New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Message Board Community Forums

Back on Dry Land => Team DeskRider Headquarters - for the working NY and NJ Surfer! => Topic started by: skSURF on March 09, 2012, 10:54:01 AM

Title: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Post by: skSURF on March 09, 2012, 10:54:01 AM
 :'(
Title: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Post by: SeaCliff on March 09, 2012, 01:12:23 PM
It was alright...you didn't miss anything epic, sk.
Post by: Northstreet on March 09, 2012, 02:24:42 PM
.....even if I could have got out of work......I'd be babysitting....... :(
Post by: Shacky on March 09, 2012, 04:31:29 PM
my sentiments exactly.
Post by: SeaCliff on March 09, 2012, 06:01:03 PM
my sentiments exactly.

That, and a couple of longboarders came out and snagged every set wave. Curse you, Dorado and Looseness!  ;)
Post by: Looseness on March 10, 2012, 10:18:01 AM
my sentiments exactly.

That, and a couple of longboarders came out and snagged every set wave. Curse you, Dorado and Looseness!  ;)

You know i was thinking last night that I could have let more pass for the inside shorty crew. I tried to sit some out   :'(   sorry.....
Post by: SeaCliff on March 10, 2012, 10:35:17 AM
my sentiments exactly.

You know i was thinking last night that I could have let more pass for the inside shorty crew. I tried to sit some out   :'(   sorry.....

Actually, you guys were just fine, Loose - it wasn't much of a shortboard day - I only got a few waves, but it wasn't because of you guys! That said, I did manage to sneak a couple of fun ones in there - kinda nice to stretch my paddling arms out a bit. Wish my toes didn't start to get cold on me, I would have stayed out a little while longer!