NYNJSurf.com Forums - Surfing NY NJ! New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Message Board Community Forums

General New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Discussion Forums => Marioville! Sports, Politics, Humor and more... => Topic started by: surfinsafari on July 27, 2005, 11:10:52 PM

Title: birthday present
Post by: surfinsafari on July 27, 2005, 11:10:52 PM
my girlfriend turns 21 monday and i need a present for her other than her favorite type of alcohol. any ideas?
Title: Re: birthday present
Post by: boyeee on July 27, 2005, 11:47:30 PM
bring another girl home and be like "baby i got her for you"

take pictures!!

Post by: Mims on July 28, 2005, 01:13:30 AM
How long have you been going out? What's your price range?
Post by: Psycho on July 28, 2005, 06:26:34 AM
Give her me! ;D
Post by: skSURF on July 28, 2005, 09:09:13 AM
Find a ligit massage parlor.
Post by: Psycho on July 28, 2005, 10:51:15 AM
Yeah man your dont wanna send her to "Happy Endings" or nothin. or better yet, go buy a message book & after the deliscious dinner you cook her, lay out some flowers while you serving her a small hot fudge sunday, extra fudge. Then Lay her down on the floor with candles lit all over & practice your new found massage skills untill she freaks out & takes over the evening.
Post by: surfinsafari on July 29, 2005, 12:10:38 AM
weve been going out since the beginning of may. so this will be three months. ive been with her since the end of march but i was also with another chick a little at the same time but her exclusively since the beginning of may.
she got me a new shortie for my birthday and i made a lot of money tonight on the boat and im feelin good right now so while im like this i guess ill say ill spend up to 200.
Post by: Mims on July 29, 2005, 12:42:50 AM
have you thought about something in a little blue box?  :D