NYNJSurf.com Forums - Surfing NY NJ! New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Message Board Community Forums

General New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Discussion Forums => Main Room - General New York Surf and New Jersey Surf Discussions => Topic started by: RayG on July 22, 2005, 09:43:29 AM

Title: all clogged up....
Post by: RayG on July 22, 2005, 09:43:29 AM
Even with yesterdays less than stellar leftovers, stayed in for about 5 hours. Half at the N3 and half in The Box. Now my sinuses are still filled with water. Can't seem to get all of the water out through the usual 'Unintentional Nasal Discharge" syndrome. As I laid down I could feel it sloshing around until it settled. Now it's just stuck there and the pressure is very annoying.
Title: Re: all clogged up....
Post by: Psycho on July 22, 2005, 09:48:11 AM
See you shoulda stopped with all that Coke use back in the disco era! Lol! Im sure it'll come out when you least expect it. ;D
Post by: Swell Killer on July 22, 2005, 09:50:43 AM
Uh oh, someone sounds like they're gonna have an infection soon!!!!
Post by: RayG on July 22, 2005, 10:15:28 AM
Jeez, I've been leaning over with my head between my knees all morning. I can feel it moving around and trying to Niagra out, but I think I gots too many boogers in the way.... Hey, maybe if I strain real hard I can squirt it out my eyes like that guy with the milk...
Post by: lisurfer16 on July 22, 2005, 12:07:21 PM
make your ears pop..supposedly that can help relieve the sinus pressure. The worst is when you get salt water in your ears and cant get it out for a day or 2...last yr i ended up with a nasty ear infection like that.