NYNJSurf.com Forums - Surfing NY NJ! New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Message Board Community Forums

General New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Discussion Forums => In Search of Waves - Travel Tips To and From the New Jersey Surf and New York Surf Area => Topic started by: lisa on January 15, 2007, 09:49:46 PM

Title: And when is Spring Break this year? I want to avoid all of the idiots!
Post by: lisa on January 15, 2007, 09:49:46 PM
I forgot all this stuff.  Trying to hit a spot at a mellow time!
Title: Re: And when is Spring Break this year? I want to avoid all of the idiots!
Post by: TropicalCreations on January 15, 2007, 10:12:27 PM
depending on the school it can be anywhere from early march to early april
Title: Re: And when is Spring Break this year? I want to avoid all of the idiots!
Post by: the Kook on January 16, 2007, 07:11:14 AM
NYC Schools are closed Feb 19-23 and April 2-10.  You might want to avoid a certain enchanted island during those weeks.   >:(
Post by: 1s on January 17, 2007, 08:59:05 AM
NYC Schools are closed Feb 19-23 and April 2-10.  You might want to avoid a certain enchanted island during those weeks.   >:(

would that be manhattan, brooklyn, staten, or queens island?

Post by: the Kook on January 17, 2007, 10:18:20 AM

would that be manhattan, brooklyn, staten, or queens island?

If you have to ask that question, it doesn't matter.