Author Topic: What to get.  (Read 3557 times)

waialuasurfa

Re: What to get.
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2005, 03:03:50 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I need to make more $. I'm seriously thinking of going into waiting tables and tutoring kids on the side. This teaching Samoan gang bangers brown trout is gonna be my undoing.

Offline sir_schadenfreude

• Local Access
    • Local (Gold)
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
    • Have you seen him?
      • View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: September 05, 2005, 08:29:33 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I need to make more $. I'm seriously thinking of going into waiting tables and tutoring kids on the side. This teaching Samoan gang bangers brown trout is gonna be my undoing.

Maybe help set a good example and give 'em a couple of bucks to "find" you the board you want.

waialuasurfa

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2005, 03:23:00 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • They've offered to steal a car for me. I'm considering "introducing" my jackass neighbor to my 6'5" 350 lb kid.
    Good thought, I'm sure these guys could get their hands on a board they "find" at the beach.
    Seriously, if none of my kids goes down on a manslaughter rap, I'll consider the year a success. :-\

happy

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2005, 04:43:16 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • i know you probably know this, but what these "kids" are learning from you may not change, save, or help them in the immediate future. but it will stick with them and become part of their consciousness in the long term. students occasionally email me out of the blue, citing ways i've influenced them that i don't even remember.