Author Topic: Politricks  (Read 699 times)

Psycho

Politricks
« on: July 22, 2005, 09:40:12 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • OK maybe Im just crazy but the News did some interviewing with people this morning about the random Bag checks & alotta people said, "Oh whatever it takes for our safety." then they asked the people, "some say its trampeling on our US freedoms & constitutional rights, how do you feel about that?" they replied, "hey as long as its a safety issue then im okj with that." then the news said, "people are worried about racial profiling what about this?" The people responded, "No way thats going against our rights & freedoms & should Not be done, its just against everything America stands for."

So the problem I have with this is, Its OK to Violate freedoms as long as they dont violate our freedoms? how can you not racially profile in this case. Its not a Pastey whit business man or the Little elderly Black woman that have it out to suicide bomb a train or starbucks. This is effed.
    Bush on down to Bloomberg says, "Go on about our normal everyday business, when we start chaning our way of lives in America becuase of terrorists, the terrorists have won."

Ben Franklin himself siad waaaaay back then " If we sacrifice our freedoms for safety, we deserve neither safety or freedom." yet we're now searching pack packs of Businessmen, woman & children in public. I dont want to be blown up, I dont want my family to be blown up but does this mean that the politicians who said, "Go on about our normal everyday business, when we start chaning our way of lives in America becuase of terrorists, the terrorists have won." were right?

What a conundrum.
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 09:43:01 AM by Psycho »

Offline The Knot

• Local Access
    • Regular (Silver)
    • Liked: 8
    • Soft hated: 0
      • View Profile
    Re: Politricks
    « Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 09:49:52 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • JMO export all swami's and i don't give a brown trout who i offend send them home to fix there own country's . They have been destroying our's long enough >:(   If they owed the IRS money they could find them real fast so this trick of which i speak should take about 3 days 

Psycho

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 09:55:17 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • well bro, Its not that easy, Thats completely throwing out the whole melting pot which is America. We forget that it wasnt just anglo white people who founded this country & that the great forefathers were brilliant enough to see enough into the future to knwo that they gave that advice to us at the beginning of our countries lifespan.

If that were the case then Tim Mcvays actions wouldve sent all white dudes packin back to whatever herritage could be dug up in the family tree leaving how many historical migrations of humans from all over the world left to float away in the rivers thast their grandparents swam over to get to this country to make a better living & raise us all in America. ya know?

Offline The Knot

• Local Access
    • Regular (Silver)
    • Liked: 8
    • Soft hated: 0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 10:18:26 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • You speak facts psyco but TM was one broke mindless fool with a weak supporting crew ,On the other hand swami's are in mass #'s well trained and fueled by dissalusion. And supported by spineless country's filled with wealth , Once again and i'am knot too smart but if we don't make changes were in trouble  GOD BLESS US ALL