Author Topic: NYNJSurf HAS ENTERED MY DREAMS  (Read 480 times)

Offline Shacky

• Global Moderator
  • Local Hero (Platinum)
  • Liked: 87
  • Soft hated: 3
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mcfloater
    • View Profile
    • CONDO
NYNJSurf HAS ENTERED MY DREAMS
« on: August 03, 2005, 03:19:50 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • i'm walking down the street in the city and have to pee bad, so i walk into this bar. as i'm walking through the bar and into the restroom, i look back and one of the two guys playing pool is doing a flying kick at me.  he misses and hits the wall next to the door just as i'm going in. i'm like, "what the hell" and immediately go back out the door and now the guy is coming after me with a pencil.  i'm all, "whoa! hey, i'm cool" so dude goes back to playing pool like nothing happened.  as i'm leaving, the guy at the cash register (don't know why there was a cash register) says "hey i know you, aren't you McFloater from the message board?"  i say "why yes i am" and he follows me out to the street and we chat for a bit.  he says, "i thought you were much more of a hoodlum" and i can't figure out why he would think me a hoodlum, but oh well.  anyways, for some reason we go back inside and now there's this way weird swinger dance thing going on, and the place is packed.  i turn to the guy and suddenly he's a cross dresser, an ugly one at that.  i think his/her name was Matt by the way.  at this point i realize i'm dreaming.  i say to him, "what is this all about? is this ballroom dancing?" knowing quite well that it wasn't.  he says, "no it's commingling dancing" which made a lot of sense, since people were definately commingling in some sketchy back room. 

so i wake up, within my dream, and go to tell a psychologist about it.  he tells me it's about GREED. go figure.
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 03:27:20 PM by McFloater »
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.

http://www.condotheband.com

Offline Crackie Onassis

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 206
    • Soft hated: 13
    • Are you down with the people?
      • View Profile
    Re: NYNJSurf HAS ENTERED MY DREAMS
    « Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 03:26:49 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
    "i thought you were much more of a hoodlum" and i can't figure out why he would think me a hoodlum, but oh well.
    Guilt by association.
    So heavy you can't even pick it up.

Offline skSURF

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 1
    • Soft hated: 0
      • View Profile
      • Email
    Re: NYNJSurf HAS ENTERED MY DREAMS
    « Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 03:30:21 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I would have told you it was about your secret desire to crossdress while swinging but you are afriad of being discovered and losing your job and respect from others. But what do I know.

My Favorite dream of all time is being able to fly. The more relaxed I would become in the dreams the more I could controll the flight. I've had it in department stores, school and  just around the house. I haven't had the dream for a long time though. I wixh I would.
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 03:42:26 PM by skSURF »
    Trust in the board.