Author Topic: Swell Season Radio latest episode: Tyler Breuer flips the script on Ben Pomeroy  (Read 263 times)

Offline SeaCliff

• Administrator
  • Local Hero (Platinum)
  • Liked: 774
  • Soft hated: 35
  • Captain GoodVibes
  • Mac OS X 10.14 Mac OS X 10.14
  • Browser:
  • Safari 12.0 Safari 12.0
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SurfRxNY
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - surfrxny
    • View Profile
    • NYNJSurf.com: Surf Information for LI and the Jersey Shore...
    • Email
Holiday weeks are always good for catching up on things, and this one gave me the chance to catch the latest episode of Swell Season Radio, featuring our very own @Seppo1 and his co-host, Ben Pomeroy. With no official guest for the week, Tyler "interviewed" Ben, but in reality, it kind of felt like I was sitting in on a couple of friends simply talking surf and life and stuff and just having a good conversation - it was a very enjoyable listen. At multiple points I felt myself wishing I was in the studio live with them so I could join in the conversation!

They guys are off for the holidays and will back on 2019 with all new weekly episodes that air on Tuesdays from 8-9PM live from Wax studios in Greenpoint, Brooklyn - you can catch the live broadcast on their website: swellseasonradio.com ....or.....

You can do what I do and catch up with them on Spotify - simply search Swell Season Radio -

You can also catch them on multiple other media outlets, including SoundCloud, iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube, if that's what you prefer.

Give the guys a listen - you'll thank me for it!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 09:02:43 PM by SeaCliff »
Webmaster, NYNJSurf.com - Follow NYNJSurf on Instagram - click here ---> @NYNJSurf - Site Comments, questions or requests? Email me! [email protected]

Offline SurfeRoss

• Regular (Silver)
  • Liked: 44
  • Soft hated: 3
  • Mac OS X 10.12.6 Mac OS X 10.12.6
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 71.0.3578.98 Chrome 71.0.3578.98
    • View Profile
    • Email
I enjoyed the one with David Lee Scales. I also found the one with Matt McGregor Mento entertaining and learning about British belly boards.

I need to dig back into some of the episodes I've missed. Will also have to check out this script flip episode, thanks for the heads up!