Author Topic: SS & BB! they did it.  (Read 479 times)

Psycho

SS & BB! they did it.
« on: August 01, 2005, 09:20:42 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • They Stuffed me with so many burgers, I dang near pooped a reconstituted Burger. Props to Mr. Parks for the mastery of the spatula! The surf was small but fun, the photo went off with out a hitch, the sun was out, & I was full of salt water & Preseidente, I was so tired a passed out for 5 minutes on their couch lookin at a surf mag. I have to just say, Congrats on your house warming, I hope yall have many great days & night together in there & lotsa DP & evening Glassy sessions together till ya get into your new built crib.

Good Luck & Good times guys! Thanks for the great house warming party!

Offline SeaCliff

• Administrator
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 775
    • Soft hated: 35
    • Captain GoodVibes
      • AOL Instant Messenger - SurfRxNY
      • Yahoo Instant Messenger - surfrxny
      • View Profile
      • NYNJSurf.com: Surf Information for LI and the Jersey Shore...
      • Email
    Re: SS & BB! they did it.
    « Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 09:32:50 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Stopped briefly by the SharkBerry residence yesterday to say hello, but didnt go in, didn't want to interrupt family time: SS's wonderful parents were in town. All I basically wanted to say was how much I wished I could have stuck around on Sat for the festivities....damn, sounds like another amazing time was had by all. The Berry's are indeed wonderful hosts...  ;D ;D
    Webmaster, NYNJSurf.com - Follow NYNJSurf on Instagram - click here ---> @NYNJSurf - Site Comments, questions or requests? Email me! [email protected]

Offline Sandshark

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 09:46:33 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • thanks for organizing the photo shoot psycho!  that was amazing!

and the non-stop partying at our new place was awesome, too.  pete and i are EXHAUSTED.  we went to bed at 10 on sunday.

it was great having all of you over.  pete and i were saying that normally it's hard to bring a bunch of people over to a party esp. if they come from diff't circles.  well, all you surf rats are part of one large dysfunctional family and it was a breeze to host a party where everyone was happy and chill and needed no intros.

my only problem now is making sure i keep in touch with all my non-surfing buds.

(my parents brought over a case of yuengling on sunday so we're gonna need help finishing it.   ;))

Offline veggielasagna

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 10:12:48 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • did your folks like the new place?

by the way I'm moving in next weekend ;D
    I knew I would never be hard core. So I tried to be soft core. Instead, Iím just an apple core.

Psycho

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 10:41:44 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Yeah Im so tired. Busy weekend, Thats the best part of all this was ya didnt have to twist anyones arm. Rockness monsters rock it!  Got to see Collin that night too, he got home from his family function later on & just wanted to chill, he was still feelin pretty bad about the loss of a family member & thought a lil company wouldnt be bad, he was still really kinda shook up but he relaxed & had a cool chill  night.

I need a weekend from my weekend. even if the was waves, I duuno i could surf em today. I only slept like 6 hours the entire weekend.