Author Topic: RayG vs. Lil Nasty  (Read 728 times)

Psycho

RayG vs. Lil Nasty
« on: July 21, 2005, 06:05:46 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I have to give props to both of em, theyre truely Gifted wave forecasters. Nasty keeps us absolutely stunned & The G-man actually pin pointed a swell once a few years ago that was to the time of day, when to be there & & also predicted it would only last about an hour. I was there as he instructed & Dang if he wasnt right. I even saw him conjure a wave once, (no shiz) we joked & said G call us a wave & he raised his arms & said I comannd the to send us a wave & not 5 seconds later on a 1 foot crap choppy day, 1 single waste to chest high wave came out of nowhere. we were Floored. Nasty has been as accurate as a satilite & should have a job doing this for a living becuase in NYC the weather forecasters need to stop with this "50/50 % chance of"  sun or showers crap, I could do this...

Props fellahs! You got skewz!!!!I have my suspiscions that one of them is Jesus

Jesus surfs with no Board!

Jesus Conjures waves for the Elders

« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 07:41:49 PM by Psycho »

Offline VenturaLocal

• Local Access
    • Regular (Silver)
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
    • Some day, I'll surf every day
      • AOL Instant Messenger - Stigbk
      • View Profile
      • Email
    Re: RayG vs. Lil Nasty
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 07:41:39 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • They are both steller guys-with a lot of knowldge

My problem is that they seem to be lacking in the West Coast Forecasts-mainly because I'm sure they could give a sh*t about the west coast forecasts!

More HC's headed your way I'm sure-we should start putting footy up on this board!

B

Psycho

Re: RayG vs. Lil Nasty
    « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 07:56:11 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Wait theres More!!!!

Seeing a patern here?