Author Topic: People are starting to notice part 2 the revenge  (Read 758 times)

Psycho

People are starting to notice part 2 the revenge
« on: July 27, 2005, 08:18:25 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • A wealthy club member today comes up to me at the desk & says, "Hey, are you a psycho surfer?" I said well I do loves me some surfin, he says , "No no no I mean do people call you something like Psycho surfer or psycho, something like that?" I said well online Psychosponger is my username & he says, "Yeah Thats it, hey man thanks for supporting, my friends out in Montuack said they read your stuff online, & think your nuts." the reason they asked was becuase they saw a post about the guy I kicked out of the club last week & knew he worked in the area & knew he was a member of a club so when they asked him he said yeah theres a guy who works there whose pretty dedicated surfer, goes all winter & stuff. They told him to see if I was this guy. Turns out he's yet another surfer/sponger from LI. Crazy huh. I told him about the NYNJ site & hopefully it'll spread the stoke there! :D

Jake

Re: People are starting to notice part 2 the revenge
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 08:37:27 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • hahahahahha amazing

Offline SeaCliff

• Administrator
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 774
    • Soft hated: 35
    • Captain GoodVibes
      • AOL Instant Messenger - SurfRxNY
      • Yahoo Instant Messenger - surfrxny
      • View Profile
      • NYNJSurf.com: Surf Information for LI and the Jersey Shore...
      • Email
    « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 08:39:25 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • hahahhahahaha...yeah....hilarious! The legend of Psycho spreads far and wide!! Hahahhahahaa...  ;D
    Webmaster, NYNJSurf.com - Follow NYNJSurf on Instagram - click here ---> @NYNJSurf - Site Comments, questions or requests? Email me! [email protected]

Psycho

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 08:57:32 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • You mean disease of psycho. ;D

Offline ward_hill

• Local Access
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 10:33:20 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • i'm the 'wealthy guy's' friend!  :)

a couple of years ago he told me that a guy who worked at his club was a bodyboarder ... i had been lurking the nysurf message board for a while, and in several posts psycho mentioned that he worked at a club ... when i read the post about 'eddie vedder', my curiousity was piqued! ... i emailed my friend and asked him to inquire as to whether they guy in the club was, in fact, psychosponger...

pretty funny!!

last week, i saw the 'where's seacliff' thread and found the new site ... awesome job by seacliff in putting it together ... thanks!

also, just to set the record straight ... i wish i were from mtk, but actually live here in the city, on another island that's not manhattan or long (hint - same one as sport_pixel) ... my bro-in-law has a place in mtk, so that's mostly where i surf, but do hit some other spots central and west, with occ trib to lbi ...  right now, i do more deskriding than surfing but change in job situation in sept could change that

Psycho

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 10:42:28 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Hey there!
    Crazy small world, Yeah he said MTK so I just convayed it but if your a surfer/sponger, Desk ride & work in Mancrappin, theres no reason you shouldnt be at TDR on fridays. This Friday feel free to join us for beers at the Cellar on 14th between 1rst & 2nd. Im easy to spot, got pointed pork chops & usualy have either a cowboyish shirt or Slayer t-shirt or something. Mullet/mohawk i guess. thats funny stuff, everyones frickin cool there & despite the difference in styles & ages, everyone is really friendly & there to relax for the 2 for 1 drinks starting at 6pm. Come onnnnn doooown!

Offline ward_hill

• Local Access
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 11:19:18 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • hey, thanks, ps ... small world indeed!

my friend is a great guy ... we've been friends for more than forty years!

i don't work in manhattan ... my job is five min from home here on si, but maybe i can make a tdr one of these days

anyway, hope to catch up with you and the rest of the rock crew sometime ... was planning a dp for sat in central, but will try to stop by at rock on the way back to check out the photo shoot