Author Topic: OK, Seacliff.........  (Read 703 times)

Psycho

OK, Seacliff.........
« on: July 21, 2005, 08:21:56 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Heres a big question, since your no longer bound by the privacey of the old site & knowing the powers you had you mustve had some kinda clue or at least the knowledge of where a certain hatfull peron was from or is.

Who was Gidiot?

;D

ya_bloody_wanka

Re: OK, Seacliff.........
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 08:27:02 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • drum roll....

Offline SeaCliff

• Administrator
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 775
    • Soft hated: 35
    • Captain GoodVibes
      • AOL Instant Messenger - SurfRxNY
      • Yahoo Instant Messenger - surfrxny
      • View Profile
      • NYNJSurf.com: Surf Information for LI and the Jersey Shore...
      • Email
    Re: OK, Seacliff.........
    « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 09:38:27 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • In all honesty, all I ever knew about gidget was that "her" IP address appeared to be unique on the site....no one else ever posted from the same IP as far as I could tell.

Now I say "as far as I could tell", because the old board had rediculously bad IP scanning capabilities, actually, there were none, you had to do it manually...which I spent a stupid amount of time actually doing....to no avail. There was one person who posted from a similar IP range, and I monitored that person closely..this turned out to, the best of my knowledge, NOT be gidget.

The new board, however, has GREAT IP identification capabilities...perhaps I shouldnt say this too loud, but if "she" should show up here...  ;D ;D
    Webmaster, NYNJSurf.com - Follow NYNJSurf on Instagram - click here ---> @NYNJSurf - Site Comments, questions or requests? Email me! [email protected]