Author Topic: mwuahahahahaaaa  (Read 677 times)

Offline Badfish

• SFSC
  • Local (Gold)
  • Liked: 60
  • Soft hated: 2
  • The Forgotten Sandflea
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: mwuahahahahaaaa
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 01:26:23 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • haha great
    Not to be absolutely certain is, I think, one of the essential things in rationality. - Bertrand Russell

Offline SeaCliff

• Administrator
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 775
    • Soft hated: 35
    • Captain GoodVibes
      • AOL Instant Messenger - SurfRxNY
      • Yahoo Instant Messenger - surfrxny
      • View Profile
      • NYNJSurf.com: Surf Information for LI and the Jersey Shore...
      • Email
    « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 04:58:11 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Hahahahaahhahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

A LOT of that goin on yesterday!
    Webmaster, NYNJSurf.com - Follow NYNJSurf on Instagram - click here ---> @NYNJSurf - Site Comments, questions or requests? Email me! [email protected]

Psycho

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 06:56:10 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I see you found the Official NSSS homepage. ;D

ya_bloody_wanka

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • hahha. yesterday i threw a crumb to 2 seagull and it was hte only one around and all of a sudden like 20 come out of no where and im like what the Fuck. and they all form a circle around me and im like this is farking weird. it looked like they were gonna attack me for my chicken cutlet sandwich and skittles

Offline Some people call me Maurice

• Local Access
    • Local (Gold)
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
      • AOL Instant Messenger - LIsurf615
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 04:36:52 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • hahaha

that happens every day im at the beach one of my friends throws a crust to the one legged gull, peggy, and then a million come around and thats wen we put a towel over one of my bros and throw chips and stuff and just watch all the gulls come and peck at him

ya_bloody_wanka

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 04:56:34 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • 2 springs ago it was a nice sunny day probaly 70F, nice head high glassy waves comming in. me and my friend go in to eat lunch and admire the topless chicks a little when i pull out my desert a big bag of gummy bears. i started eating them and what no and all these seagull are everywhere so i throw a gummy bear to a seagull, it eats it and seems to enjoy it. i throw somemore. i then take a handful and throw them all at this one poor seagull who doesnt see it comming and gets hit by every single one. the thing doesnt even budge. wiats a couple seconds and starts joining hte others at pecking at the poor gummy bears as they watch their doom. i then throw some gummy bears near a topless sunbather and before she knows it she has 30 seagulls swarming around here going at hte gummy bears. she starts screaming and jumps up, seemingly to forget about the fact she was topless. probaly the hightlight of hte day.