Author Topic: Gunn Surfboards Silent auction for Muscular Dystrophy Research  (Read 251 times)

Offline lycokayaker

• Semi-Regular (Bronze)
  • Liked: 1
  • Soft hated: 0
  • Mac OS X Mac OS X
  • Browser:
  • Safari 12.0 Safari 12.0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Gunn Surfboards Silent auction for Muscular Dystrophy Research
« on: October 02, 2018, 03:50:03 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Help Gunn surfboards raise funds for a good cause.     From Gunn surfboards——————. I am running the NYC marathon and need to raise $5,000. Yes. 26.2 miles to help find a cure for a terrible rare disease that currently has little to no research being done to save the lives of those afflicted. Highest bid wins a board made out of this @milleniumfoam 6.3 blank shaped and glassed to their exact specs. All funds go directly to finding a cure.

GUNN will cover shipping if in the USA. Outside the USA, the winner will cover half shipping. All you have to do is submit what you think will be a winning bid. Depending on the number of  bids, you could steal a new custom board while supporting a great cause.

Also, if you do not want to bid on the board, but want to help….you can make a straight donation to the fund using the link in my bio. You should also know I am raffling off another two custom boards right after the marathon in early November. Every $10 gets you another entry into the raffle.

Thanks for your support. Please help me out and raise money for a great cause. If you have any questions, I would love to answer them.

Sincerely,
    ANDREW
    SHAPER / GLASSER / ETERNALLY STOKED SHOP GROM
    GUNN Surfboards

Offline lycokayaker

• Semi-Regular (Bronze)
    • Liked: 1
    • Soft hated: 0
    • Mac OS X Mac OS X
    • Browser:
    • Safari 12.0 Safari 12.0
      • View Profile