Author Topic: Fuck you Stink bug  (Read 4011 times)

Jake

Fuck you Stink bug
« on: August 14, 2005, 08:03:52 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • anyone know him? the kook who has a share in a rockaway bungalo... green longboard ... sits outside and trys to snake every wave... gets up and rocks the stink bug stance lookin like hes tryin to pinch one off... no style at all...  his name is mike...

yeah he can go stick his mouth on an exaust pipe for all i care ... i hope the next train he catches to rockaway de-rails......

he takes off on this chest+ hi closeout and ditches his board right on top of me as im paddling back out from my last wave i felt his board wiz right past my head and felt the fin of his ditched board skim my fuckin cheek 

he has the nerve to ask me what is he supposed to do?

!!!!! learn how to turn that giant piece of brown trout board u ride before i murder you!

pull some stoopid brown trout like that one more time to me or anyone i know and youll b eating the peanuts out of my brown trout!

Offline sir_schadenfreude

• Local Access
    • Local (Gold)
    • Liked: 0
    • Soft hated: 0
    • Have you seen him?
      • View Profile
    Re: fark you Stink bug
    « Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 08:56:18 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Dude, I saw another catastrophic longboard collision today: a huge crunching sound followed by loud cursing.  Looked pretty bad... It wasn't Jake.
    I blew one wave because a shortboarder with no leash lost his board and it tumbled in front of me, and almost caught a longboard in the dome after the guy pearled and then let it shoot straight up in the air.  People, it's crowded but use some common sense.  I probably give up too many waves to people who have the right of way, but when there are 5 guys dropping in on the same wave I'm really not sure where folks are going with that.

Offline NYLocal

• Local Access
    • Regular (Silver)
    • Liked: 2
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 09:08:55 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • The Nsss gets more than its share of a**holes that have no idea what there doing. I'm not taking about just beginners either. People that know how to surf just staying on the inside in direct line of the takeoff from the jetty. If you can't get a dp session in its not worth dealing with the summer crowds. Can't wait until the winter.
    Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Psycho

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 06:32:20 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Yup Vinnies board is Effed good. Got cracked hard & we watched a serious 3 man pile up & i continued my mission to call out & yell at people who dun me wrong. I was cool to a couple dudes that were obviously nervous being in the line up on the main peak who didnt know anyone but were being very respectfull of the plain simple way of surfing. I paddled out & right into the main peak where there wasnt 1 person I knew there. A group of strangers had taken over the entire Line up. Most my friends were squeezed out into the middle section.

There were a few who I was getting really PO-ed at & I know ive been aggressive lately but I reached for a leash or 2 on a few & called 2 muscle bound freaks idiots & told em to pay attention to they were doing becuase they blatently dropped in on people including me so I pushed back. They probably coulda beat the livin crap outta me but im sick of it. No Law, no rules, no surfing. Its been this way for 2 long, no ones said anything or done anything & I get scorned for bringing it up. Im even gave an alternative to being a jerk but got a reaction like I dont know anything. Im sorry but the poeple who always say, "If you know how you'll get your waves." like they have some profound  elite knowledge, but these are the same people who will paddle for the main peak wave after wave & even do it to friends. Thats not right either. If Ive been sitting & waiting for a while & Im in position & cant get a wave in, Im droppin in on whoever at this point. If a friend isnt gonna respect another friend, why should the dopwny's Jerz-offs & newbs care to follow a rule?

Then after these 2 huge freaks of nature got an earfull from me they descided to try to set up picks & block for each other, Eff that I paddled around the picks & dropped in anyway.† Those guys coulda easly tossed me like a salad but then came a few faces, Gotham Surfer, Frrok, BJ, waterwolf, Carl, & a few others & they came by me, & sorta just took the peak back over. When they saw they didnt have that power anymore they left. Thats all it takjes. a bunch of friends chillin & talkin together & people see a crowd who knows each other & they know they shouldnt be rude. I yelled & grabbed for leashes earlier but when us friends were together it seemed to regulate itself with out more harsh words. stikbug is one who needs to be told, "bro you gotta start lookin out for your friends & locals & stuff here, you cannot just drop into everywave. NYCWipeout just mentioned yesterday every ding he has in his board is from this fella. Someopnes gotta say something or he will never learn, Jake I know gave him an earfull, beleive it or not he needs it a lil. He's a goiod guy, but he's a clueless.

PS, I just bitched out my sponger friends for their behavoir in the line up yesterday too. they too need to get the chip off their shoulders & stepo it up. Theyve been surfin as long as anyone & need to learn to follow the rules to.
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 08:11:03 AM by Psycho »

Offline krut

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 4
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 09:16:23 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • is stinkbug the dude with the kinda light greenish longboard with little black lines all over it? he's in the summer bung next to adam's place?

if so, he and his two friends were at the peak with me in the afternoon yesterday (after you left psycho) and there was no lineup concept they respected, so I ended up having to sit in front of the jetty in order to get in postition, otherwise they'd just paddle over after coming back out. frustrating, but I got my rides.

after you left psycho it got marginally better.

and dude - I don't think anyone think you "don't know anything." and you shouldn't feel like its you against the world out there and on here. We all agree it's a kook-fest out there - and I personally believe that most people do say things when they need to be said to non-locals and newbies in the water. its just difficult when you're out numbered 25-1 on a weekend.

Psycho

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 09:30:06 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Yea mang i saw you get some nice ones. in was up on the beach chillin, I saw the bug drop in many times. I saw you get droppedin on alota actually & so did alotta people. I heard "Ohhh, thats just wrong." so many times. I hear ya, but thats why after you & a bunch of others came out & got over in the front, everyone chilled out. those 2 big dudes got out after we all stuck together.

Yeah he's the taaaall guy with the green board. You'll see him out there. real lanky guy. He's very nice but he drops in on everyone. he's got so many dings in his baord.

Also Im not saying its me against the world but no one has ever just plain agreed & said, yeah its crazy, somethings gotta change. I didnt have 1 wave all day long where someone didnt drop in. not 1, i was just lucky enough to beat em into the section but almost everywave i took, someone dropped & I got totalled. Great session tho. had a blast biut there was alotta busted up boards out there.

Offline veggielasagna

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 09:49:07 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Psycho- what happend to Vinnies board? 
    I knew I would never be hard core. So I tried to be soft core. Instead, Iím just an apple core.

Offline krut

• SFSC
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 4
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 09:50:40 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • mmmm. I just ate a bagel with peanut butter and it was farking good.

noi it really is insane at rock right now. and i applaud your efforts to get people mobilized to try and stem the insanity. I know that because of you, I'm a little more vocal in the water now. so good on ya.

this one dude dropped in on me yesterday and man, I yell very loudly, whenever I'm on it in the summer"Comgin through! coming throguh!" and this dude heard me, sitll went, said "sorry" as he was riding and then proceeded to not pull off the wave - hitting the lip a few times and causing the wave to crumble for me who was right on his tail.

after the ride was over, he mumbled sorry, but never to my face, which I wish he had cuz I was ready to yell "yeah well you should have pulled off the wave when you knew I was behind you."

indstead i just let it go - but he paddled away after that. no more drop ins... but he could also surf so he knew he was in the wrong

Psycho

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 10:11:06 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Yeah, I hear ya, I had a few dudes look me in the eye while I was already riding the wave & still drop in. I saw 1 guy look right at you bro, comin down the line & he looked at you, then looked at the line in front of him, looked back at you then paddled & dropped in on you. I said out loud , You Fuqin dickhead. as you wiped out in the white wash. I saw you say something I thought for sure you were cussin. ;D

Offline frroK

• Local Access
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 17
      • AOL Instant Messenger - frrok
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 10:48:43 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Yeah, I hear ya, I had a few dudes look me in the eye while I was already riding the wave & still drop in. I saw 1 guy look right at you bro, comin down the line & he looked at you, then looked at the line in front of him, looked back at you then paddled & dropped in on you. I said out loud , You Fuqin dickhead. as you wiped out in the white wash. I saw you say something I thought for sure you were cussin. ;D

I saw you catch a couple of sick ones of the jetty...u threw some spray too....your good on that thing!!

Offline sir_schadenfreude

• Local Access
    • Local (Gold)
    • Have you seen him?
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 11:22:10 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • I probably give up too many waves to people who have the right of way, but when there are 5 guys dropping in on the same wave I'm really not sure where folks are going with that.

I'm going to have to amend this policy if it is the same 1 or 2 unknown longboards paddling for every single wave and blowing half of them.  The other one that kills me is when you're in perfect position for a wave, but some guy asserts his right-of-way because he's already paddling (over from 25 feet away)

Seriously, it's fun surfing with bros, but hassling for waves with a bunch of guys I've never seen can start to suck.  There really should be enough to go around on a day like today.  People can sit inside taking smaller waves and taking some pressure off the main peake, but that means surfers on the outside have to have enough skill to get *around* them.  If you can't control your board, then don't take off outside.

Jake let the Bird out this morning--and it was well deserved.  Thanks, man.

Offline SeaCliff

• Administrator
    • Local Hero (Platinum)
    • Liked: 776
    • Soft hated: 35
    • Captain GoodVibes
      • AOL Instant Messenger - SurfRxNY
      • Yahoo Instant Messenger - surfrxny
      • View Profile
      • NYNJSurf.com: Surf Information for LI and the Jersey Shore...
      • Email
    « Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 11:25:02 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down

• Jake let the Bird out this morning--and it was well deserved.† Thanks, man.

Can't wait to hear THIS story... 

In the meantime, Jake's still looking for the right questions for the next episode of "Just Ask Jake!", so drop him an e-mail: [email protected]  ;D
    Webmaster, NYNJSurf.com - Follow NYNJSurf on Instagram - click here ---> @NYNJSurf - Site Comments, questions or requests? Email me! [email protected]

RayG

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 11:51:05 AM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • ahhhh, Jake... that would explain you vociferous attitude toward Stinkbug at the Photoshoot....

Psycho

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 12:45:13 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down

I saw you catch a couple of sick ones of the jetty...u threw some spray too....your good on that thing!!

LOL! Yeah mang, I threw some buckets on moes head! I got hium back for tryin to drop on me earlier. he he!

Offline srilanka

• Local Access
    • Regular (Silver)
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 01:45:55 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • it seems that rock has its share of kooks, same thing happend to me in lb.  the worst thing was this was not a kook, he knew how to surf but was more concerned with trying to pick up girls in the lineup.  wtf?  thats what the beach is for not the freakin peak.  actually i was not even on the main peak but went to the side to pick up smaller waves and avoid the crowds.  im paddling and this dude is completely turned around back to me talking to some girl... he turns he seems me on the wave and he is right in front of me.  bang, collision, his leash got wrapped around my thigh and pinched the hell out of it.  i came up and he was like sorry man, thats my fault.  so what do i say?  nothing, im like its alright just try to watch next time.  he totally knew it was his fault and said so straight away.  he was nice enough.  probably the best way to deal with a collision.  his friend comes over and asks whats going on, and he says that he just got in my way.  anyway, my leg is still swollen but we made the best of the situation.

please dont try and pick up girls in the lineup.