Author Topic: Buy My BAby (car)  (Read 736 times)

Offline Joeyvee

• Local Access
  • Semi-Regular (Bronze)
  • Liked: 3
  • Soft hated: 0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Buy My BAby (car)
« on: August 17, 2005, 02:42:49 PM »
  • Go Up
  • Go Down
  • Im sorry i have to do it.. but shes gotta go.. ive ignored her for 2 years and now i lost the spot where its been kept. i might really cry. shes a 1973 Datun 240z. Totally redone floors.. eibach springs. tokico struts..toyo calipers. green stuff shoes. snowflake rims. yoko tires.. stainless lines. in my garage (not in my engine bay) theres a 83 turbo motor.. complete. 5k miles on it.. yes 5k miles.. looks like it too.. everything needed for the swap.. new clutch.. re-surfaced flywheel.. all electronics.. fuel pump.. 78 hood with vents. K&N filter. coil and ignitor. all I needed was time and more room and it would be killer. i really dont wanna sell it but im on borrowed time. paint is not pretty.. i was going to do that last. acura leather gsr seats. all urethane bushings. and turbo cv joints in the rear already swapped in. 3.90 rear. 83 non turbo zx 5 speed. NOT borg warner.. rear sway bar. . h-4 light conversion. god i love her and miss her. .but shes gotta go. make me some offers. at least 2000.. i spent over 1k on the engine alone and its truly beautiful. magnecor wires. near nyc jersey and ct.. southern westchester. and no wire transfers from overseas or whatever. thanks. im goin to go get some tissues.  :'(  ..The motors in the garage. The cars in the driveway. I dont have pics. this car is not pretty to look at right now.. but it is worth at least 2000.. tons of parts. I need it gone before this weekend coming up. Lots of lookers. no real offers. Someone come get it already